Saturday 20 June 2009

CIRCUSURREAL

Well, this is the most awaited event since last months. Me and my friends went to Jakarta Art Theatre (known as Gedung Kesenian Jakarta) to watch Cirque Contemporain 'A WONDERFUL WORLD' of the le Printemps Francais 2009 on 19th June.
Within their dreams and imaginations, Sir Philippe Martz and Sir Bernie Collins took the guest on the absurd journey of childhood dream by their whimsical performance. The two French artist developed relation of human perspective of clown and its image. They are simply 'simple' but magnificent!
and I shall thank to Uncle Ricky for letting me in for free! :D
I was in gaiety!
heres the pictures that I took!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment