Tuesday 29 March 2016

Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!


Dear Frizzy Hair,

Hope this card finds you well when you are not attired with sleeping blindfolds like this time.
I would like to say thank you for travelling with me, I was all peculiarly remarkably fun, a quite a lot things I never thought of. Though, I strangely object to the noisy behaviour of yours, snoring.

In few days I will be away for two months, during that time, we might lose our propinquity and we might become stranger as before. Yet, I take an odd delight to see wrinkles on your face increased.

Here I consider to disclaim this to be a quite nice in letter, enclosed in this Momoko Sakura's illustrated card. Please accept my sincere apologies of these poor handwritings on the train and my unfavourable silly immature chromosome that annoys you so often.

Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak! epoch entirely occur stranger than fiction. Speak to you through wee language.


Sincerely strange,

NGT

No comments:

Post a Comment